Thursday, December 17, 2009

December

We are almost a week away from Christmas, but yet it feels like summer for us :)

I haven't been posting very much because I have been extremely busy with school! But now that I'm all done I will start posting more.

I've been making some delicious dinners this last week.  Veggy pot pie, homemade pizza, chili and cornbread! I bought myself a food processor with some christmas money I got from my dad, it's pretty exciting news!! I've been without a food processor since July because our broke when we shipped it here from Canada.

I am sooooooo excited to make myself some cashew-ricotta, spinach, mushroom lasagna!! mmmmmmmmmm.

As some of you may know, I have recently launched an event planning company! I specialize in green events of all types (weddings, non-profit events, corporate events), and most importantly I have decided to only do vegan events!

Check out my website for more info:
http://kbrightenevents.com/

Thanks!

K

No comments: