Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our amazing wedding reception in San Francisco

My husband and I got married on August 22, 2008 in Berkeley and we had our reception at The Millennium in San Francisco. We had moved to California for the summer to do internships, and we decided to get married :) I planned the whole wedding in about a month, yes it was crazy, but everything turned out perfectly!

Food is really important to us, and we wanted nothing but the best for our wedding! (And of course we wanted an ALL vegan wedding) Finding the best location was tricky, we tested out a couple of restaurants, and the best BY far was The Millennium (an all vegan restaurant). We really wanted to impress our guests with the food since many non-vegans think all we eat is salad!! lol

We were blown away by food, and so was everyone else. There was even a vegan pasty chef who works at the restaurant who made a wedding cake for us.

Here are some pictures (I can't find the original menu for the life of me, so I can't tell you what each dish was called right now, but I will re-post when I find it :)










Bottom tier was hazelnut, top tier almond. With raspberry sauce, fruit in the middle and white chocolate mousse







No comments: