Sunday, August 30, 2009

My favorite dinner + other food I've been making this week

Last night I decided to make my favorite dinner again, I just can't get enough of it!  Chickpea cutlets with mustard sauce, mashed potatoes, and roasted asparagus.  It is not that difficult to make, but it takes a long time to put it all together. I am totally making this meal next time I have
friends over for dinner, it is so tasty and looks fancy :)


Check out this cute Indian baby eggplants!  I roasted them in a dry pan and put them in a stir-fry.  I wasn't crazy about them, but my husband really liked it.  I can never seem to cook eggplant properly...but every time I eat it at an Indian restaurant I love it.
And this is my stir-fry with curried tofu, 
carrots, pattypan squash and green beans














I've been buying these fingerlings potoates from Costco lately and they are delicious! I threw in some parsnips and carrots















My husband got me a new cookbook for our anniversary, and I just HAD to try the beer battered tofu recipe! Super unhealthy, but yuuuuuumy.  It reminded me a lot of fish and chips.  I even made some vegan tarter sauce for the first time.  It was very eas to make.














Vegan tarter sauce = yummmmm















Tofu balls with dijon mustard sauce, green beens, and sweet potato fries















Mitsou and Nina LOVE to cuddle in bed with their daddy :)

No comments: