Friday, August 28, 2009

Things I've been making since I've been here

As I mentioned before, I have been making amazing simple meals with fresh organic produce!

Here are some pics (if you want any of the recipes just let me know)

Spinach dip:

Homemade gnocchi with pesto and peppers:

This is one of my FAV dinners!!! Chickpea cutlets, with mustard sauce, roasted asparagus, and mashed potatoes. yummmmmmmm:

These are called lemon cucumbers, my friend's dad grows them in his backyard. They are delicious:

This is my husban's idea of a dessert (ice cream, peanut butter cookies, and peanut butter puffs):

Now THIS is what I call a GOURMET burger (boca burger with sauteed mushrooms, onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, fancy ground mustard, and roasted potatoes):

Delicious fingerlings potatoes from Costco:

No comments: